7 Statements By Kareena Kapoor Khan That Prove She’s Bollywood’s Biggest Genius - Filmy Butterfly

Breaking

Friday

7 Statements By Kareena Kapoor Khan That Prove She’s Bollywood’s Biggest Genius

1) “Saif’s favourite song: Stairway to Moon” 
Oh Kareena, you definitely went Comfortably Dumb, on this one!
1

2) "Many actors like to read scripts, I try to read scripts but I fall asleep”
That probably explains Agent Vinod, Ek Main Aur  Ekk Tu, We Are Family and the kind!
2

3) “I only want to look beautiful. I hate doing stunts and all those hardworking things.”
Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. 
3

4) "It's most important to look good, acting ability can be secondary”
And that’s why you are stuck in masala films, darling!
4

5) "I'm not a Salman fan. I don't like him, he's a very bad actor”.
*cough* Bajrangi Bhaijaan – 600 Crore Rupees Worldwide *cough* Sorry, what?
5

6) "I really respect the first lady, Sonia Gandhi."
Move over Alia! Kareena did it ages before you.
6

7) "I don’t know about the hardware but it's green.”
That’s what she had to say, when quizzed about her laptop’s hardware. 10-year-old kids have better knowledge about tech, these days!
7

The next time someone calls you dumb, just point them here!
- See more at: http://www.mtvindia.com/blogs/general/news/7-statements-by-kareena-kapoor-khan-that-prove-shes-bollywoods-biggest-genius-52196627.html#sthash.uxOXGrUv.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment